Procedural Toolkit is a collection of instruments for creating procedural generation systems in Unity game engine. It is free, open source and does not require a Unity Pro license.
Warning: Be aware that this is a programming toolkit, editor support is limited.
‣ Mesh primitives: platonic solids, plane, pyramid, cylinder, sphere and others
‣ Mesh extensions: move, rotate, scale, paint, flip faces
‣ Helper class for mesh generation
‣ Texture extensions and constructors
‣ Constants and methods to work with colors
‣ Useful methods: shuffle, weighted choice, knapsack problem solver, random string, random color and gradient